Imagine getting paid like an actor or a musician. Every time their movie or song is played, they earn a percentage, month after month, year after year. That’s residual income, and that’s how ACN’s IBOs get paid. Every time they acquire a customer, or someone on their team acquires a customer, and those customers pay their bills, the IBO gets paid, month after month, year after year for as long as the customer remains on the service or for the term of their agreement.
At ACN, Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have found success offering the people they know more options on the services they already need and use every day. The first step is deciding to give something new a try and then committing yourself to putting in the time and effort to become successful.
The best-of-the-best in ACN are referred to as the Circle of Champions. This elite group consists of the top producers and money earners at ACN, which has been achieved by fewer than 1% of ACN IBOs. Their success stories and earnings are extraordinary and not typical. The CoC members are selected on a bi-annual basis. Meet ACN’s Circle of Champions.
Your ACN Independent Business Owner Start-Up Fee ($299) covers the cost associated with establishing and servicing your business, and enables you to conduct business for one year in any country in which ACN operates.* In addition, the $25/month Business Support Fee allows you to maintain your business status with ACN. In return, ACN covers a full range of extensive IBO and customer support services, so you can focus on what matters most - building your business! Below is just a sampling of some of what we will provide at no additional charge to you:
IBOs wishing to remain active in the ACN business are required to pay their monthly Business Support Fee of $25 and an Annual Renewal Fee of $49, which covers the cost of servicing their business on an ongoing basis. There’s Never Any Need to Buy Inventory, or to Pay Additional Overhead Costs or Employees!*
*Subject to applicable taxes and law, and the applicable IBO Terms & Conditions, the ACN Policies and Procedures, and the ACN Compensation Plan.
It’s up to an individual to determine the right business opportunity. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, then ACN might be right for you.
• Are you interested in earning money off the essential services consumers use and pay for every day?
Are you interested in earning extra income while putting in part time effort in order to supplement what you are currently making to help pay for your family’s extras?
• Are you entrepreneurial-minded?
• Are you interested in starting your own business without the costs and overhead of traditional businesses, but with the support of an industry leader behind you every step of the way?
• Are you looking for a way to help make a difference in the lives of others?
• Are you tired of working toward someone else’s dream?
• Would you like to have more time to do the things you enjoy most?
• Are you interested in working with a company with a 25-year track record of success in four continents?
ACN provides an opportunity for individuals to build a business of their very own with the support of ACN behind them every step of the way, but without the large traditional cost most entrepreneurs have to take. By offering essential services to people you know – services they are already using and paying for – you can earn residual income month after month, year after year for as long as they remain an ACN customer. Whether it’s more time with family, an extra income stream or an opportunity to be able to help others, the ACN Opportunity can be the business so many people are searching for.
Building a business with ACN isn’t easy, but the system is simple to follow, and by acquiring customers you can build a business of your very own. Additionally, an ACN IBO can enhance their business by showing others how to duplicate the process. Just like anything worth doing, it takes time and effort.
ACN provides a robust training and support system to guide IBOs in building their businesses because ACN believes that anyone can succeed no matter who they are if they put in the effort, hard work and time. ACN provides its IBOs access to numerous tools that they can use to start and grow their business, from local, regional and international training events, to business building, support, and management tools, to customer acquisition tools and customer care, to motivating video training, to some of the world’s best personal development – and everything in between. Think about everything it takes to run a successful business – and that’s what ACN Provides.
It’s up to you. Most people start ACN with part-time effort, building the business in between the cracks of life and only dedicating a few hours a week. However, those who want more out of the opportunity, spend more time and effort producing results.
Every time you acquire a customer, you earn a percentage of your customer's bill month after month, year after year, for as long as they remain an ACN Customer. That’s residual income.
Every time customers sign up, you earn up to 20% of their bills every month. The more services you acquire through your customers, the higher of a percentage you can earn; and the more your residual income grows.
ACN also offers overriding residual income. This is where you get paid on the customers acquired through other people’s ACN Online stores. Introduce other people to the ACN opportunity, and when they acquire customers, not only does their monthly residual income grow, so does yours. See ACN’s Compensation Plan for further details.
ACN also offers customer acquisition and promotional bonuses above and beyond its regular compensation plan.
With low start-up costs and part-time effort initially, business owners in network marketing can build a business without typical costs or risks expected for entrepreneurs. Considering joining ACN or any multi-level plan? Get the details first by asking:
1. What will you sell? ACN offers everyday products and services that wouldn’t require customers to change buying habits or purchase products they don’t need or can’t afford.
2. Study the company’s track record. ACN started in January 1993, operates in 27 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific. ACN celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018.
3. How do representatives get paid? Is it upon recruitment, as in pyramid schemes? Or are they paid by selling real products to real customers? ACN’s founding principles will not be compromised. The Founders put IBO and customer needs above all else. ACN IBOs are paid based upon the sale of real products and services to real customers.
4. Does ACN offer refunds? ACN IBOs can cancel their agreement for a full refund within 10 business days of enrollment.
5. Does this kind of work suit your talents and goals? Would you enjoy selling these products or services? Are they products or services you would use? ACN markets essential services for home and business – services consumers already use and purchase. They’re services most can’t live without, including:
• Digital Phone Service
• Gas & Electricity
• High-Speed Internet
• Security & Automation
• Television and Payment Processing
Ask questions. ACN stands behind its years of experience, dedication and integrity to do the right thing at all times. Ask the tough questions. ACN is here to answer them.
Reach out to the person who shared this website with you or visit us online and on our many social media channels. We’d love to hear from you.
There are many factors that influence success, but part of it is dependent upon on how much time and effort you put into the business and how many customers you acquire. Compensation plans can change. Click here to see the latest guidelines for North America.